Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Making a Beingness Potential Real





Looking to understand things. Wanting to understand the universe and how everything operates and exists from the perspective of having and creating a solid 'foundation'. Realizing and understanding that if you don't understand how or why something exists then you won't be able to become master of it as in you won't be able to truly take responsibility for it or direct it. Wanting to be 'intelligent' as in 'seeing everything' so that everything can be directed, so that everything can 'have it's place' in existence and everything can be equally supported and cared for and given attention to. "Nothing left out." "Everything accounted for." "I see everything and hold everything as all of existence within me so that I can make sure that I can immediately direct anything that isn't existing in a way that's best.

There is a 'seriousness' as a deep sense of responsibility to stand as this point - to make sure that all of existence is taken care of and no one and nothing is left behind. There's a renouncing of oneself as an 
'individual' in order to be able to properly give all of existence the attention it needs and a solemn vow to oneself to apply the humbleness needed for this task.


This is pretty much the 'signature expression' of this color that tested out as one of my 'beingness colors'. With beingness colors though, yes it shows a part of 'who you really are' on a very deep level, but at the same time that part is also yet unrealized. It's a 'potential' of what you're able to live and stand as and express in this world and in existence. But if you don't do the work of figuring out how to live it in fact then it will only remain a 'potential' rather than it being a 'reality'.

With this particular color for example, I wouldn't say that I am already living it. It's still a potential for me that I haven't yet fully realized. So, how do I start making it a reality?

First of all there is the point of 'renouncing my individuality'. Right now there is still a desire to 'feel special', to be 'someone' of importance, to be an 'individual'. Whereas, in order to really live this color, there cannot exist a 'me'. I cannot be an 'individual'. In a way, or rather in all ways, I must exist as existence. Placing all of existence within and as me, where in a way that is my 'individuality', my 'who I am' - all of existence.

Then there is the point of getting to know everything and being 'intelligent' as in understanding how everything exists. Right now I feel like my understanding is actually very limited because the truth is that I just never really bothered to get to know other beings. I've actually been very self-centered throughout my life, more involved with who I am than with getting to know the reality around me.

Also the point of 'making sure that all of existence is taken care of' and 'giving all of existence the attention that it needs'. I mean, existence is just a big mess right now. There are so many beings that are and have been neglected and abandoned. It's in fact only a select few who live like royalty and who get the 'royal treatment' and all the attention in this world, while the majority is overlooked, disregarded, neglected, unseen, uncared for and abandoned. It's going to be quite a task to really get to know each part of this reality and then 'finding a place for everything' as in equally supporting and caring for everything, but definitely something I have not put much effort into throughout my life at all.

I've kind of started the process of living this color through using colors to get to know human beings better, where it's my resolve to truly get to know the beings in my reality on a real and deep level - to really 'see' who they are and how they exist within themselves. That is at least one area wherein I saw I can start expanding myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment