Monday, November 25, 2019

To be passionate

 This is a continuation of the previous post "Building Heaven on Earth"

With realizing and understanding that for the longest time I have been existing in 'laziness', I had a look at the word 'passion'. I asked myself, "What does it actually mean to live passion?" It was clear that I have never lived this word so I really had no reference within myself to know what it means to be passionate.

To be passionate sounds a lot like patient actually. That must be how the word is programmed in human consciousness. Where, passion is about something separate from you. Some idea or want or desire in your mind that you want to then manifest in physical reality. And, to manifest something and bring something to fruition, you must be patient. You must wait for all your efforts to finally bear fruit so that you can have and experience what you were 'passionate about'.

But real passion is to be fully 'here' as self. It's to 'put your all' into something. Into anything and everything. To, in every breath you take and every step you take, do it with a 'lust for life'. With a realization that 'I am here'. "I am here in this moment of breath and I will be fully present, fully aware and give and put my all in this one moment." To truly experience this moment and me in this moment in the entirety of how it exists. To truly LIVE in this moment. To know that I only exist in this moment so nothing else matters. So I dedicate and commit my absolute all to just this moment that is here. If I could take everything of myself and bring it here into this moment. There's no past, no future, and the moment is a present I put all of myself into and give to myself.

Passion is to be in and as the physical body, because the body is here. The body doesn't exist in past or future. It doesn't exist in memories. It doesn't 'reminisce'. It doesn't have moments of drifting away or not being aware or not being fully 'here'. It is always in every moment of breath, completely and solely 'here', with full awareness and with all of itself. It doesn't think about and isn't concerned with what it's going to be doing from one moment to the next cause its only concern is to just exist 'here'.

I mean imagine if the body would forget about itself and its functioning in the moment to go and preoccupy itself with what it's going to be doing sometime in the future or what it's done in the past. All its systems would shut down. It would stop breathing and die. Because it needs that moment-to-moment awareness, that absolute presence in and as only the moment, in order to live and be and function. To maintain itself and keep all its cells in their course. To keep the heart and the blood pumping and take care of every single little process that's happening and going on in itself, making sure to not leave anything out.

The body is the living example of real passion. A real involvement in what is going on in the moment. A real care for every little thing that exists in the moment. And a real commitment to do what needs to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment