Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Living Safe Haven on all Levels


https://eqafe.com/p/self-specialization-journeys-into-the-afterlife-part-119


This is a continuation of my previous post "To Live the Word CARE"

What came through for me in this interview is the point of, when it comes to creating something or ‘specifying’ within something, It’s not a matter of trying to ‘become it’, but more a matter of seeing what of you is already actually living that point and then just adding to what’s already here.

So I thought I would apply that approach to my word Safe Haven. To, rather than seeing it as something I still need to ‘bring here’ and create, instead look at how I might already be living it and then looking at what I can add to that and how I can expand on that.

In a way I can see that I do already live that ‘Safe Haven’ that I would like for myself, in relation to the people and beings around me. In terms of creating and providing that space where people can feel comfortable and know that they won’t be judged. That they have the space to be themselves and express themselves. That they are heard and considered. That they don’t have to feel afraid or anxious or threatened or intimidated or fearful or tense in any way. They are ‘safe’ with me. I will not do ANYTHING to harm them. I will not judge them. I will not react to them. And even if I do judge or react, I will not take it out on them. I will not be mean. I will not be spiteful. I will not get angry. I will not be nasty or bitchy or annoying or overbearing or ‘impose’ anything of myself onto them. I will do everything I can to support them or help them out. I do my best to treat them in a way that is of the utmost consideration and understanding. I try to essentially be as ‘soft’ and as ‘gentle’ and ‘caring’ with those around me as possible.

The thing is, that when it comes to myself however, I’m like the opposite lol. I am not that same ‘safe haven’ that I try to provide and be for others, to myself. So basically, what I’d need to ‘add’ to how I am already living this word, is ‘myself’ and so just also live it in relation to myself. Live it in all areas and all dimensions of ‘reality’ – internally as well as externally. So that I can truly BE the living word SAFE HAVEN, as a living statement of WHO I AM.

Cause it’s interesting that it’s almost as though I’ve been living the word safe haven as a polarity. Kind of believing that, well if I’m going to be gentle and soft and caring and considerate and understanding on the outside, then I have to be harsh and hard and uncaring and inconsiderate and judgmental on the inside. To ‘compensate’. As if I can’t just BE and LIVE  that ‘safe haven’ completely and entirely. No, there has to be the ‘negative’ to that ‘positive’. And so if I’m going to be the ‘positive’ in relation to others, well then I will just have to take the ‘negative’ out on myself.

So, I have already been living my living word safe haven, just in a way that’s polarized. And so have accepted and allowed the mind to take my beingness potential as the living of this word, and channel it into a polarity to generate energy, causing me to at the end of the day not truly LIVE the word  in awareness as a self-directed action. As I still allow things that are in fact the OPPOSITE of ‘safety’ or a ‘safe haven’ within myself. Doesn’t matter if it’s ‘just in relation to myself’. If I accept and allow things like judgment or anger or punishment to exist, in any way and on any level whatsoever, then ‘safety’ cannot exist.

So from this perspective, I need to stop thinking of my ‘inner self’ as something ‘separate’ from the rest of reality. As if it doesn’t matter what I allow inside of me cause it’s apparently ‘just me’. And I need to start realizing and recognizing that it’s all one and equal. Inner self, outer self, inner reality, outer reality. One and equal. There is no ‘separation’ or ‘differentiation’. Something can only be REAL if and when I live it within and without, on all levels of existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment