Monday, March 30, 2020

To Live the Word CARE




This is a continuation of my previous post "Living my Living Word"

Who am I in and as the word ‘care’?

Care has always been something I looked for from others and felt that I lacked within myself. I always wanted people to prove how much they cared about me and so I often deliberately did things, like hide away or act miserable, just to see if I could get a reaction out of people as apparent ‘proof’ that they care about me.

So care has definitely not been a word that I have lived in my life. In fact, I’ve more lived words like neglect and abandonment. Feeling neglected and abandoned. But, more actually neglecting and abandoning my RESPONSIBILITY to live the word care for and as myself. To actually look into this word and for myself defining what it means to LIVE care.

Cause, clearly how I have defined this word is within and as REACTIONS. Believing that, if somebody reacts to something I do, then it means they care about me. Like, they ‘care enough’ to go into reactions. Rather than ‘not giving a shit’. So care is supposedly a ‘feeling’ that I’m supposed to feel or that people are supposed to feel about me, and if that feeling isn’t there then apparently there isn’t any care.

So I mean obviously this can’t be what real care is about. Cause if anything it just creates ‘neglect’, cause a ‘feeling’ can’t always be there. It can’t be trusted. And also, by looking for a ‘feeling’, I tend to not actually see the points of ‘care’ that are in fact always unconditionally here. I tend to then take that for granted, because it’s not a ‘feeling’.

Like I would say nature, lives the point of care. As in always providing, always being here, always supporting, always giving. Yet expecting nothing in return. And being ‘invisible’ in a way. As in nature isn’t going to be like ‘hey look at all this stuff I’m doing for you guys! Aren’t I the greatest?!’ It just does what’s necessary to be done, ‘behind the scenes’. Taking care of things, so that life can thrive.

I mean, then again, in return nature gets shat on by humanity who take it all for granted and don’t appreciate that unconditional care. So I guess maybe there’s something within how nature lives care that’s also not necessarily ‘best’, since it’s never really supported or rather ‘pushed’ human beings to care for nature in return. Until now, with the corona virus lol. Maybe that’s nature adjusting its definition of care a little bit, showing some ‘tough love’ to human beings and standing up with the words ‘I’ve just about had enough of your shit’.

Because, at the end of the day, that ‘unconditional care’ is cool and all, but it has to also be aligned with what is best for all in oneness and equality. And when one party is giving, giving, giving, without ever expecting anything in return, and the other party is taking, taking, taking without giving anything back – that’s not best for either party.

So perhaps ‘care’ isn’t so much about the point of ‘unconditionally giving’ or even ‘taking care of’ – but more first and foremost about ‘keeping your eye on the prize’, as what’s best for all in oneness and equality. And to then do what’s necessary to be done, as in ‘take care of’ things, in the context of what’s best for all. So no more polarity of ‘unconditionally giving’ vs ‘taking things for granted’. But more looking at what’s actually necessary for us all to come together within the point of oneness and equality. For those who give, give, give, to start standing up for themselves, and those who take, take, take, to start giving back.

So I suppose living ‘care’ is to, ‘behind the scenes’ simply do what is necessary to be done to manifest a reality of what’s best for all in oneness and equality. To thus not simply act out of a ‘feeling’ of apparent ‘care’ where you’re supposed to apparently just ‘give’ to another and disregard and neglect yourself. But to really ask yourself ‘what is really needed here?’ Like what earth and nature are doing right now in relation to humanity. Asking themselves the question of ‘what does the human really need in fact, to get their heads out of their asses and start honoring life on earth?’ Apparently the answer to that was Corona virus.

So, sometimes it’s to ‘unconditionally give’, but sometimes it’s to take something away. Either way, there is ‘unconditional care’ because it’s all in the context of what’s necessary to ultimately bring about a world that’s best for all in oneness and equality.

No comments:

Post a Comment