Wednesday, January 29, 2020

You are a Threat to Me



This is a continuation of my previous post "Life is 'all of us'"


Social personalities. It’s the acceptance of manipulation and deception. Acceptance of the point of ‘you don’t see the real me, because you are lost in the mind. And I don’t see the real you because I am equally lost in the mind. And instead of assisting and supporting each other to be here together and see each other, we’ll play games with each other and take advantage of one another’s gullibility’.

With a ‘social personality’, you just need to look at ‘what is being manipulated here?’ Which ‘strings’ are being pulled and why? What is it that the person actually ‘wants’ and is thus using a ‘social personality’ to ‘get’. Cause if you don’t want to be manipulated, you need to start with looking at yourself. What are you using a social personality for? What is it that you’re ‘manipulating’ for?

I’ve realized that I’ve developed a ‘social personality’ to sort of keep people at a distance and in a way ‘get them off my back’ and not ‘bother’ me too much, and essentially avoid ‘conflict’,  while also ‘safeguarding’ and ‘getting’ the things I want. Cause my experience when I was younger was that people seemed to be ‘on my case’ about how I express myself or about how I live. And that I would, as a result, sometimes lose things I valued. And I experienced people to be sort of a ‘threat’ and as ‘bothersome’ to me because of that. So my ‘social manipulation’ is more from the starting point of, ‘I’m going to give you what you want and play along with your personalities so you’ll leave me alone and leave me in peace’.

When it comes to ‘manipulation’, there isn’t anything ‘wrong’ with it per se. In a world where nothing is what it seems and things are the very manifestation of deception and separation, you kind of ‘have to’ manipulate. As in, ‘play the game’. Be in it but not of it. But you do it with awareness and from the starting point of creating a world that is best. So kind of manipulating to assist and support. When it comes to ‘social personalities’ developed in childhood, it’s not what’s ‘best’. It’ll more just ‘add’ to the separation. Because it is that ‘acceptance’ that this is just ‘how things are’. An acceptance that we must use and abuse each other for self-interest. And an acceptance of the FEAR we have of each other and that’s caused us to lie and deceive and manipulate.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment