Thursday, January 16, 2020

To know, "I am Awesome"



This is a continuation of my previous post "The Potential Me vs the Actual Me"

So the solution to having an obsession with 'self-glorification' is to basically just 'know' that 'I am awesome'. Like, stop looking for 'glorification' and just know that 'you are glorious'. Make peace with it and just accept it already lol.

Especially if you're walking process. You're basically walking towards 'glory'. As in, you are walking a process of self-perfection so that means that you're going to be 'awesome' and 'amazing' and 'the best' and 'superior'. So just make peace with it already. Then you can get that out of the way and stop wasting time looking for recognition, admiration and 'awe'. Just know, "I am awesome".

I mean you can't walk a process of self-change, self-realization and self-perfection WITHOUT becoming AMAZING. Becoming the person that you would look up to and respect and be in awe of. What else does 'self-perfection' mean if not to just be the absolute 'best' that you or any being can possibly be. So don't be 'bashful' or 'modest' about it. Just be real about it, accept it, and move on.

A desire for glorification or recognition can only exist in the mind, because it's like a part of you knows that you are actually 'limited' and 'inferior' and so not actually all that 'amazing' or 'awesome'. But when you ARE 'awesome' in fact, then it's just a 'knowing' - that like, 'yes, I'm pretty awesome'. But at the same time it also doesn't 'mean' anything. It's not a 'big deal'. It's just 'reality'. I don't need the 'recognition' or 'confirmation', 'validation' or 'admiration', cause it's already 'here'.

So it's kind of like, if you want to change yourself, you have to sort of accept that you're already there. That you're already the change that you want to be. Cause it's almost like we approach the 'change' from an 'inferior' starting point. Like going, "wouldn't it be great if I was like this or like that?!" But then actually staying within that point of 'inferiority' instead of embracing the change that you actually want to be.

Cause like, who or what do I actually want to be? Don't I want to be 'awesome' and 'amazing', in terms of for example showing human beings what is possible and being a living example of what we can achieve as beings and what it means to truly 'live'? And, don't I within that, want to be supportive in a way that is truly awe-some, as in that brings people to tears because they can for the first time truly see their potential and see a way through all the shit? So don't I then have to accept myself in and as that point? accepting that, yes, I am 'awesome', and I am supportive and I am a 'leader' and a 'living example'. Then I need to accept that I am 'more' than a 'human'. But that is just the 'reality'. It is the physical, practical reality, in terms of how I am living and who and how i am in my physical living. So, it isn't just 'thoughts' and energies in the mind. It's just a 'reality'.

Like, I am only 'awesome' and 'amazing', in the same way that nature already is. And, I've never considered that to be a 'big deal'. I've just found it to be 'natural'. And yet, nature is actually a lot more 'amazing' and 'awesome' than human beings. Nature actually exists according to principles and what is best for all.

1 comment: